Monday 11 March 2013

Monday Haul | Back to Boots

Another trip to Boots happened. I didn't get too much just a couple of bits.




First up I got the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation which I was hesitant to get at all just because I have such a load of foundations that I don't use as it is, but I caved why not! I will be trying this out and do a review on it soon. The Mac lipstick is actually not from Boots, but it is from Debenhams from the Archie's Girls collection it is in the shade 'oh oh oh' which I didn't ask for ( I asked for 'Girl Next Door' ) but I love this colour its a really pretty pink colour, so I'll will let you off Debenhams. Next up on the way to the till I couldn't resist picking up the Benefit Their Real! mascara, sample sized for £9.50 I do love this mascara as many many people do but still the idea of paying a little under £20 for mascara is crazy. At the Toni&Guy stand I got the Toni & Guy ClassicShine Gloss Serum sample size for £2.19 who can resist a sample size? I think samples are awesome! You only pay like less than £5 it's nice in the fact that, if you dislike the product you didn't pay lots of money for it so you can let it slip, you didn't waste money. This product is supposed to control frizz and leave ultra-shine on the hair so I will be testing this also.



This is the Denman Dressing Out Brush only £4.29. This is just a backcombing brush and I've always been meaning to pick one of these up but got a little lazy? I'm a little bored of my comb (sorry comb) so why not add to my brush's, and the brush itself looks pretty funky too I like the hot pink colour.



Onto Soap & Glory, I picked up the Archery Brow Tint and Pencil in Brownie Point, I love S&G names, this brow definer was £10. I got this just because I'm again bored of my Sleek Brow Kit, my routine is become very samey and I want to switch it up more, and this looks pretty cool with the double ends.



Last up is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Liner in Nude just to use in the waterline to brighten and widen my eyes in the mornings, I have the shade Taupe of these and I am really impressed so I picked up another one. They are nice and creamy and relatively long lasting.

So that's my mini haul for today, hope you guys are well :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I love Soap and Glory products.

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the brow pen is really good for natural looking brows :)

      x

      Delete