Wednesday 20 March 2013

Review | La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Milk

Some of you may have seen I purchased this about 3weeks ago in one of my Boots hauls. I picked this up for £11.50 as it is for dry/very dry skin types and promises to remove make-up gently from the skin including waterproof make-up, whilst being moisturising and soothing. 





To start with I'm not a fan of the smell, it smells a little similar to latex but it is bearable and you can't really smell it one you start applying it. On the bottle is saying to apply to cotton pad and remove make-up this way, however, I like to apply with fingers all over the face and remove with a cotton pad. This way I know where product had been applied and can be removed. 
I would say on first time round it removed at least 85% of make-up so I'd recommend a 2nd cleanse to remove extra make-up you may not have picked up before hand, although this milk does leave a slight greasy feel, which may be down to choice of application, but it I spritz a cotton pad with water and swipe across my face then it removes any left over product. 

As for waterproof make-up, I can't 100% promise this as like most people know the Benefit They're Real mascara is a pain in the butt to remove with normal make-up removers, this yes it does remove the product but not gently. I did find that a couple of eye lashes were also on my cotton pad and not all the mascara was removed, but the majority has been. Having said that, once the 2nd cleanse is complete my skin does feel pretty soft and clean.
What I like about this product is that it comes with a pump dispenser and has a twisty lock, so it is perfect for traveling with as no product can be pumped out in your bag/suitcase or what ever you may hold it in. 

I do like this product, but not really enough to re-purchase but I would definitely try more of their products and see if I am impressed with those. Link to product here.

Have you ever tried this product?
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment