Friday 26 April 2013

My Mac Lipsticks



Hi everyone, the other day I did a post on my Mac Palettes here and I thought well why not do a short post on the Mac Lipsticks I own. 
Much like their eyeshadows I find it a little overwhelming with all the colours and I never really know which to pick for and never really go crazy with colours. 





So these are the lippies that I own so far. I love the sleek packaging of all mac products and especially the bullet-type shape of the lipstick packaging. All Mac lipsticks are £14.00 unless they are from a collection they are sometimes a little more.

Vivaglam Nicki - is a very barbie pink and I find it really hard to wear so if I go for this colour I will mix it with a darker pink, so its not so .... pink(?) not saying I dislike the colour, I love the colour, on other girls I think it look better but I just can not seem to make it work for me. 

Rebel- this purple is amazing. I find it looks different on most people who wear it, like on me it looks a darker purple and on my mum its more bright. This colour is perfect for day and night it is just the icing on the cake, if you will. Adds a little bit of edge to an evening outfit, which is why I love it so much really.

Rubywoo - this red is matte and I find it quite drying on my lips, but that will not stop me wearing this retro red lipstick. I just feel like sometimes it just brings my make-up 'to life' I don't wear this lipstick as often as I would like, usually in the evening when I go to work or out depending on how I feel. This red is perfect for creating a pin-up style make-up look paired with a winged liner..mwah. 

Angel - actually is the first lipstick I ever got from Mac and it took me a while to get to like the colour, now I just pop it on in the morning over the top of a lipliner and I love it. Its sort of natural looking but on the lips it is comes out a slightly different shade, and a lot more shimmery.

Oh Oh Oh - actually I got sent this from Debenhams as a mistake, obviously the colour I originally wanted they didn't have, so I was sent this. Admittedly it isn't so appealing to the eye in the ''bullet'' but as you can see in the swatch it is the most gorgeous, sheer purple-pink  lipstick and it is very easy to just apply in the mornings just if you want a little summin'summin' on your lips. 

Id love to see what Mac lipsticks you own :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment