Tuesday 7 May 2013

Another year older

Hi everyone so it was my birthday yesterday (the 6th) and I had some really nice gifts some I have been seeing and reading about quite a lot recently so I thought I would share with you what I was gifted.






Mac Cyber lipstick ( satin finish)


Etude House Ice cream nail polish's (not sure of the colours)

River Island Polka Dot Dress (£18 size 10)



Missguided clutch bag and shoes

I also got a zebra print make-up train case, for some reason the other picture won't upload so if you follow me on instagram (info in ''contact me'') I will put up a picture on there for you guys.


I would just like to say I'm not bragging about what I got for my birthday at all I always like to know and see what people get for their birthdays, and also I have been looking at buying some of these products so if you didn't seen them today then you most likely would have seen them in an up coming haul post. So I hope you didn't mind me showing you all the things I got for my 19th.

Is it your birthday soon? What do you want?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment