Wednesday 1 May 2013

FOTD #2

If you follow me on instagram and twitter then you would have seen that I treated myself to two new Illamasqua lip products, and I was sitting around my bedroom really eager to use them and I was really inspired to do my make-up after watching my YouTube guru's. So this is my make-up for the afternoon and evening.





To start sorry for the horrible rat tail hair, I am having my extensions re-done on friday and I just stuck it up in a pony tail.

Foundation - Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum 52

Concealer - Clinique Airbrush Concealer 03 'Light'

Cheecks - Benefit Hoola Bronzer as a light contour
                  Dainty Doll Blush in 002 My Girl

Eyes - Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
            Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner 
            Maybelline Cat Eye Mascara

Lip - Illamasqua 'Immodest' Lipstick
         Illamasqua 'Bait' Medium Lip Pencil

I have to say I really love this lipstick. It is quite similar to the Mac Vivaglam Nicky except that one is more coral and this is matte. 

What are you favourite lipsticks? Do you own any from Illamasqua?
xx
       

1 comment:

  1. I love the shade of your lipstick!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete