Wednesday 26 June 2013

Update & Haul

Hi guys, so recently I deserve a big slap on the wrists for being such a bad blogger and not posting very much but, there has been a bunch of life things going on at the moment and I haven't been feeling very confident with my blog, however, I'm back with a mini haul as I did a little retail therapy shopping. 

On with the haul. 





First stop +Topshop, now after my last experience in my local Topshop I was hesitant to go back inside but they had a sale on and as my boyfriend and I walked pasted I saw the green polka dot crop top hanging on a sale rail, then I just couldn't help myself. Now they may have not had my size but they did have a size 12 which is good enough for me and fits fine, as I find Topshop sizes a little off for me, I usually need to go 1 size bigger. Anyway, I picked up the polka dot crop tee for £5 down from £10 so not to shabby, also hanging a sale rail was this lovely pastel yellow cropped knitted jumper which I have also had my eye on for a while. I grabbed this with out hesitation as is was only £18 from £30 pretty good 'ey. Again they didn't have my size so I had to get a bigger one but its really cosy and then it's not like sitting under my boob crease so when I reach for something I'm not flashing people. 



In Boots I picked up the Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm (£8.99) now I am still suffering with seriously bad skin and I just can't seem to get rid of horrible fat spots and red marks and I picked this up as it contains, Shea butter, Jojoba seed oil, Rosehip oil, Lemon peel oil and other skincare goodies, also it promises to draw out impurities and closes up the pores.  So far I'm enjoying it and already thinking about trying to very loved Emma Hardie balm cleanser. 




Just because I wanted something new I picked up the L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain in 200 Princess I believe. My first impressions I don't know how I feel. It's very watery when you apply first and then it goes quite sticky I find and I find the applicator to leave a heavy line around the lips so I need to blend with a lip brush. And the colour is as if it has been watered down, quite sheer so I do have to layer up which creates more stickiness. But I'm sure I will find a way to work with it.




Also in Superdrug I picked up the Bourjois Flower Perfection foundation in 52 Vanilla £10.99which comes with a little sponge applicator (washable) in the lid. I just fancied trying a new foundation really lets not forget this is retail therapy, ha ha. So far I am really enjoying this full coverage foundation especially for covering those horrid breakouts of mine. I don't even feel the need to use concealer under my eyes which is a pretty big deal for me as my circles are like a deep purple colour. It does have a matte finish so is better for oily skin, I have dry skin but I don't find this a problem at all. 
From Boots (again) I picked up the new Bourjois Bronzing Primer £9.99 honestly I am worried to wack his all over my face as a base before foundation, but I have used it as a cream bronzer and a light contour and it looks so pretty. It blends out quite sheer so you can really work it into the foundation so that you don't have any orangey marks across your face. Very happy with this purchase. 


I bought this just on a whim is this La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I Targeted Breakout corrector. I bought with from Lloyds Pharmacy just because the Origins Spot Treatment Gel just isn't doing anything for my spots, so why not try something new. I can't remember who much this was roughly £10 I think. I haven't gotten around to using it yet because I'm lazy but I need to get on and use it. 


Lasty from Boots I picked up 2 of the new Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish's I chose a bright orange which on the nails comes off more red than orange but it is still pretty, and then I picked the light coral pink which is super flattering on the nails. Both £2.99 each wonderful. 

I hope you liked this haul I am pretty pleased with my shopping trip and I will be popping back into town this weekend, but thats a secret *wink*

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment