Tuesday 30 July 2013

Little Life Update

If you follow me on Twitter you will have been that I tweeted about how I have been with out any laptop or computer for the last month hence the no posting, but I really am back with time. So things at home haven't been great and I have now moved in with my lovely Nan for a while until I can afford to get my own place. I am not going to go into detail about anything as it is personal, but what I will say is things haven't been great for me. 

Anyway, also during the last month if you follow me on instergram you will know I now have bright purple hair and if you would like to see a post about that then just let me know and I will be very happy to go a whole post about the process and aftercare. I have also been doing a bit of shopping so I have got loads to talk about and I have written up some posts so that I can still upload if I am ever with out laptop again, which at the moment I am not *smiles* yayy! 


Okay, so that is just a quick update from me and a picture of my lovely new hair and guys I am super sorry for not posting I have been so eager to post and let you know whats going on, again no details as its private but I have a lot to talk about on my blog. I hope you're not too mad with me.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment