Wednesday 7 August 2013

Bahama Mama by theBalm







I did a small haul a while back from Feel Unique which is where I shared that I bought the Bahama Mama bronzing powder from theBalm (£12.50). I have never tried anything from this brand before and it is quite new to the Feel Unique website. I have heard quite a few good things about the brand so I was eager to get my mitts on some of their stuff.

I have really been loving this bronzing powder for contouring as the shade is a very deep brown and for me it just doesnt work as a bronzer. It it quite a deep muddy brown colour whith no orange-y tones through it, so if you compaired it against something like the Bourjois' famous chocolate bronzer, you will notice that the Bourjois bronzer has more of an oranger tone than the brown bahama mama.
For the more fair skintones you can easily get away with this bronzer for contouring if you use a fairly light hand and make sure to blend really well.
I am completely sold on the cute, novelty packaging with the almost pin-up styled hooler lady on the front, which the gorgeous sunset beach in the background. It just adds abit of character to and abit of fun to your make-up collection. I also love the fact that it has a mirror on the inside so it is very handy for taking in your make-up bag, also it shuts with a magnet to hold it closed so it will prevent any brown powder making a mess all over the place. I did find that when I do put my brush into the product there was a little excress powder so actually making a mess of the packaging is easily done.

I will be buying more products to try from theBalm as I think they are overall quite afordable and I really enjoy this product I am just intreged to see what the rest of their products are like.

What are your favouriteproducts from theBalm?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment