Wednesday 21 August 2013

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer




Hey everyone, recently I have been trying out the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer (£9.99 20ml) which you can pick up from Boots and/or Superdrug in the UK. This is an illuminating primer which comes out white and quite a light purpley, pink pearl to it quite like the Mac Strobe Cream (post here). Once on the skin it leaves a healthy dewyness to the skin it's not too glittery or too shimmery so you could still use a highlighter over the top, also it doesn't leave the skin looking oily either. The primer is a very light weight liquid but not runny, and applies easily on the skin with out a sticky texture. I really like this primer because it just smooths out the skin and my make-up applies smoothly onto the skin and it stays put for a very long time, so I can wear it to work during the night and my make-up doesn't move. As I mentioned before the liquid is white but you don't get white cast over the face it just blends into the skin leaving only a lovely highlight. 
The pakcaging of the product is quite simple and fits well into any make-up bag, and the pump dispenses just enough product for my entire face, which I like because I always waste product pumping out too much. I apply this product all over the face apart from eye lids, of course.

I really recommend buying this product if you can't afford things like the Mac strobe cream this is a good alternative, and also really good for dull/dry skin as it brightens the face.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment