Sunday 27 September 2015

MAC Pint Pot | Groundworks



I have a recent purchase to talk to you about today which is the MAC Paint Pot in Groundworks. I have wanted this paint pot for so long now and I'm so happy I now own this beautiful product.


Ok, so it doesn't look much in the pot, I agree, but trust me it is stunning. If you are like me and don't tend to wear eyeshadow on a daily basis, but want to wear something other than a winged liner and mascara, then this paint pot is where it's at. Groundwork is a very neutral brown shade which looks so beautifully natural on the eye - that kind of 'no makeup'makeup effect which is good if, also like me, you work in an office and don't want to over do the eye makeup or even if you just want a quick and easy makeup look.


You can see in the photo how natural this colour is - gorgeous. The MAC paint pots are thick and creamy but easy to apply with either fingers, brushes or both, either way they are easy to blend out and work equally well as a base for eyeshadows. One this product is set it will not budge so it will last you all day, which is what we all want..right? There's no definite shimmer in this shadow, however, the finish is like a satin look which I like.



I will 100% be getting so much wear out of this product and really urge you to go and check it for yourself, if you haven't already got this in your collection, I think this is a must have.


Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment