Monday 28 September 2015

Office OOTD




Top : Missguided 
Midi Skirt : H&M
Coat : River Island 
Lipstick : MAC Media

I have decided to do something a little different and go with an outfit of the day post for you (my apologies for the photo quality). This outfit is for work and this is the type of look I usually go for - midi skirt, top and sometimes a blazer. 

I am absolutely loving this coat from River Island, although it was rather pricey, I pretty much wear this every day now that we are getting into colder weather this does keep me warm on my walk to and from work. The sleeve fall just below the elbow with a a pleather trim on the edge. The stripy top as you can see has a scoop back it's a good basic top to have in your wardrobe I think and paired with jeans can look more casual, but also dressed up a touch with a skirt like I have done.

I hope you liked this post, if you'd like to see more outfit posts let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment