Sunday 27 September 2015

Peekaboo Peeptoe



Now, I love an ankle boot as much as the next girl. They are so versatile whether you want to dress them up for a dinner, drinks with your friends or you can dress them down just for a casual lunch or a day of shopping. So I'm loving this trend of peep toe and 'backless', chelsea style ankle boot as they just add a little something, something to an outfit. 


The style I have chosen from BooHoo are quite plain with a gold detail zip on the outside of the boot and a zip on the inside. They were quite tight at the toe when I first got them and rubbed a lot but now that I've worn them in, I can wear them daily with no problems rubbing. I like to pair these boots with - well most things in my wardrobe whether it's skinny jeans or baggy trousers, they just wear so easily. 


I have gotten so much wear out of these boots already and even though we are heading into the colder months in the UK, I will still be rocking these day to day, they are really comfy and good quality.

thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment