Tuesday 22 September 2015

YSL Fusion Ink Foundation

Today I have a luxury product review to talk to you about which is the YSL Fusion Ink Foundation my shade is B30.



This foundation retails for £31.50 so it is very deer for people of a younger age, however, if there is one product I will tell anyone to spend that little bit more money on its a good foundation. I haven't tried any of the other YSL products before so I can't compare to any of their other foundations but, I can safely say I am quite impressed.

Fusion Ink is very light weight with a silky texture to it and I would say it has a medium coverage. This foundation is better used with a primer to help it last all day long without any touch ups and I prefer to work this product into the skin with a damp makeup sponge for a better finish.



The finish of the foundation is a velvet finish so not too matte and not too dewy either so I would recommend a dewy finish primer, as a base for this product, if your after that kind of look. The product comes in a glass bottle with 2 lids and no pump, as you can see from the photo above, one on the lids is attached to a stick applicator. You can either apply foundation to your hand and then to your face or go straight ahead and apply it to your face. If you are prone to break outs I would recommend not applying to applicator directly on your face just because you don't want to put any bacteria from the breakout back into the rest of the foundation. 





YSL offer 16 shades to chose from so if you are looking to spend a little bit of money I would definitely consider getting a tester of his foundation before you buy it just because it is more expensive than your average foundation. 

I would really love to hear your thoughts on this foundation if you have tried it, leave your comments below.

x



















No comments:

Post a Comment