Sunday 24 January 2016

Missguided Wishlist








Ahh Missguided! This is probably my most loved clothing store online. Actually thinking about it, it IS my most loved clothing store online! I can always find the perfect outfit and the perfect shoes no matter what the occasion, casual, big night out or just when I want to treat myself to some new clothes. 
The items above are currently sat in my wishlist waiting to be purchased and just a small selection of the things I feel my,already overflowing, wardrobe really needs! 

So this was just a short post just to show you what pieces I'm currently loving online and just a little insight into the kind of style I have. 

xx

1 comment:

  1. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete